Sunday, November 8, 2020

Ho Chi Minh’s Vinmart supermarket – 2 Staffs/ cashiers cheating on my bills

 This is the second time and second cashier in the Vinmart supermarket, which located at Ho Chi Minh city, cheating my bills. It also is the second unknown ready-to-eat meal added to my weekly shopping bill. I assumed that the cashier bought their meal, remembered the code and added to any regular customer who bought a lot of stuffs at once like me. They might think no one check the long bill. Well, just almost no one.

The first cheating cashier was no longer worked there after I reported to the supermarket hotline. The money has been returned to me later. After the 1st cheating, I always check the bill right at the cashier desk. In the second time, the cashier returns money to me right there after some argument.

So, always check your bill before leaving the cashier desk, especially at Vinmart supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment